4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hawthorn at Copsewood, Matthews Green Road, Wokingham, RG41
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Single garage
- Glazed doors to garden
--TAKE A HOMEBUYER HOLIDAY! PACK YOUR BAGS, ARRIVE AT YOUR NEW HOME AND RELAX WITH A SAVING OF UP TO £14,000^!--
SITUATED IN A STUNNING DEVELOPMENT COMPRISING OVER 40% OPEN GREEN SPACE!
This stunning 4 bedroom semi-detachedhome with garage and parking offers ample living space for the family.
To the ground floor, the open-plan kitchen, living, dining area boasts a sleek designer kitchen with French doors leading to the rear garden- perfect for entertaining! There is alsoa spacious living room with stunning bay window.
To the first floor, the masterbedroom benefits from an en-suite and there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
For peace of mind, this home offers a 10 year NHBC warranty.
<sup>†</sup>Part Exchange is available on selected homes only. Acceptance is at our sole discretion and not all properties are suitable. We reserve the right to refuse to agree to Part Exchange of your current home and we are under no obligation to give reasons why. Part Exchange may not be available in conjunction with any other offer and is also subject to the terms of your Reservation Agreement with us. As a guide, your current home must not be worth more than 70% of the value of your chosen Linden home. Reservation fees may vary. For full terms and conditions please click here.
^Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected Linden Homes Chiltern properties and developments only, not in conjunction with any other offer or scheme. Subject to reservations by 31.08.18. Paid as a cash lump sum only, up to the value of £14,000 on legal completion. Subject to lender terms and conditions.
- Living Room - 5.53 x 4.22m 18'2" x 13'10"
- Kitchen/Dining/Breakfast Room - 6.37 x 4.32m 20'11" x 14'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.65 x 2.77m 12'0" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.66 x 3.59m 12'0 x 11'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.65 x 2.71m 12'0" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.24 x 2.65m 10'8" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51525687.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.