3 bedroom town house for salePlot 529 - The Warnford at Wellington Park by Taylor Wimpey, Old Park Farm Hambledon Road, Waterlooville, PO7 6XA
- Kitchen/dining area with double doors to rear garden
- Downstairs study room
- First floor living room with double doors to Juliet balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Garage and allocated parking space
- 1124 sq.ft of accommodation over 3 floors
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark warranty and insurance policy
A wonderfully elegant three bedroom townhouse designed over three storeys.
The light and airy kitchen/dining area, with double doors to the rear garden is the perfect place to start your day. A convenient study, downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
The first floor living room with double doors to a Juliet balcony provide the perfect retreat. The master bathroom can be found on this floor, along with a single bedroom.
There are two double bedrooms on the second floor, with the master bedroom having the added convenience of an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (max) - 4.99m x 3.33m, 16'4" x 10'11"
- Study - 3.38m x 1.95m, 11'1" x 6'5"
- Living Room (max) - 4.99m x 3.33m, 16'4" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 4.00m x 2.67m, 13'1" x 8'9"
- Master Bedroom - 4.00m x 3.33m, 13'1" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.00m x 2.67m, 13'1" x 8'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51539751.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20612-529_3_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.