4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Dewbury - Plot 63 at Castle Walk, Wensley Road, Reading, RG1
- Open-plan living/dining area with double doors onto the garden
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- All flooring throughout
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Flexible, single bedroom space
- Turfed rear garden
- 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
With a thoughtful mix of living spaces and 4 bedroom, couples and families alike are sure to enjoy the comfort and flexibility of The Dewbury.
The open-plan living/dining room with double doors opening to the garden is a great space for entertaining and relaxing with family and friends. the separate, front -facing kitchen boasts a U-shaped layout of worktops plus there's a guest cloakroom.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with an en suite shower room along with a flexible bedroom/study space.
Up on the top floor, you will find two double bedrooms and the fully fitted family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.15m x 2.28m, 10'4" x 7'5"
- Living/ Dining Room - 5.55m x 4.30m, 18'3" x 14'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.30m x 3.65m, 14'1" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 4 / Study - 3.36m x 2.18m, 11'0" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.30m x 3.60m, 14'1" x 11'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.30m x 3.45m, 14'1" x 11'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51539805.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20674-063_4_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.