4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Winchester at Saint George, Morpeth, NE61 2NU
- Detached garage
- Two ensuites
- Glazed doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Bay Window
The Winchester is a spacious detached family home. There is an open-plan kitchen/ dining area with a beautiful bay window, there is also a family snug room/ study to the front of the house. To the back of the house you will find a living room with French doors to the garden.
Upstairs, both bedrooms one and two have en-suite shower rooms and there are a further two bedrooms plus the family bathroom.
Externally this home has a garage and private garden.
Book your appointment to see inside the Winchester Show Home at Saint George.
- Living Room - 5.52m x 3.68m 18' 1" x 12' 1"
- Kitchen - 3.38m x 3.05m 11' 1" x 10' 0"
- Dining Room - 3.38m x 3.25m 11' 1" x 10' 8"
- Family Room - 2.59m x 3.04m 8' 6" x 9' 11"
- Utility - 2.20m x 1.74m 7' 2" x 5' 8"
- WC - 1.00m x 1.76m 3' 3" x 5' 9"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.86m x 2.53m 12' 8" x 8' 3"
- EnSuite - 1.53m x 5.53m 5' 0" x 18' 1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.38m x 3.70m 11' 1" x 12' 1"
- EnSuite - 2.06m x 1.78m 6' 9" x 5' 10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 3.07m 10' 11" x 10' 1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.33m x 2.86m 10' 11" x 9' 4"
- Bathroom - 2.2m x 2.47m 7' 2" x 8' 1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51557643.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.