4 bedroom bungalow for saleWarbington at St James Place, Chalton Lane, Clanfield, Waterlooville, PO8
- Featured Home - Stamp Duty Contribution
- Was £549K Now £525K
- Upgraded kitchen
- Overlooking green open space
- Large garden
- Garage & 2 parking spaces
- 3 double bedrooms
- Option of 4th bedroom or study
- En suite to master bedroom
- Dining room with kitchen access
STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION. A four bedroom chalet house with generous living space and a flexible, modern layout. The large Kitchen/Breakfast room brings a stylish wow factor to this home. There are 4 generous double bedrooms, 3 located on the first floor, with an en suite to the master, and a luxurious family bathroom. This home also has a separate dining room and lounge downstairs.
- Lounge - 4.5 x 3.8m (14'9" x 12'5")
- Kitchen - 4.91 x 3.39m (16'1" x 11'1")
- Dining - 4.53 x 3.25m (14'10" x 10'7")
- Breakfast/family - 2.63 x 3.25m (8'7" x 10'8")
- Wc/utility - 1.5 x 2.15m (4'11" x 7'0")
- Bedroom 4/study - 2.7 x 3.8m (8'11" x 12'5")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.91 x 3.39m (16'1" x 11'1")
- En Suite - 2.07 x 2.1m (6'9" x 6'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.45 x 4.8m (11'3" x 15'9")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.98 x 3.26m (13'11" x 10'9")
- Bathroom - 2.6 x 3.7m (8'6" x 12'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51557868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.