3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Everbury Plot 336 at Loddon Park, Sandford Farm, Off Mohawk Way’ Woodley, Reading, RG5
- Generous master bedroom spanning the entire second floor
- En suite shower rooms to bedroom 1 and 2
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances included
- 2 parking spaces
- Beautifully fitted bathroom
- All flooring and carpets fitted throughout
- Turfed rear garden
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
With wonderful living and bedroom spaces across a 2.5 storey layout.
The front facing kitchen features an l-shaped layout of worktops and space for a breakfast table, whilst the living room is perfect for relaxing, entertaining.
The family bathroom and two double bedrooms sit on the first floor, one of which features an en suite shower room.
The second floor is dedicated to the master bedroom, boasting an en suite shower room and dressing area.
- Kitchen/breakfast area - 4.56m x 2.99m, 15'0" x 9'10"
- Living room - 4.79m x 3.71m, 15'9" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.79m x 3.02m, 15'9" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.17m x 2.67m, 10'5" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.79m x 4.30m, 15'9" x 14'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51561150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20651-336_3_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.