4 bedroom detached house for saleLaing Det at The Lea, Curriehill Road, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH14
- Feature entrance canopy
- Separate kitchen
- Master bedroom en suite
- Wardrobes to bedrooms 1 & 2
- Separate shower in family bathroom
With twin windows flanking its feature french doors, the living and dining room has a light, natural appeal that provides a perfect setting for family life, while the separate kitchen offers convenience without encroaching on the social space. Three of the four bedrooms, one of them en-suite, incorporate storage space.
Parking - Single Garage
- Master Bedroom - 2.91 x 3.313 metre
- En-Suite - 1.816 x 2.11 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.815 x 3.71 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.991 x 1.941 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.652 x 3.091 metre
- Bathroom - 2.566 x 2.087 metre
- FamilyLiving - 4.286 x 3.15 metre
- Kitchen - 3.034 x 3.556 metre
- Dining - 2.915 x 2.29 metre
- WC - 1.818 x 1.297 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51576642.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052870000004_4_29_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.