2 bedroom apartment for saleRandall House - Second Flr 2 Bed at Graylingwell Park, Connolly Way, off College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex , PO19 6PQ
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking space
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Flooring throughout
- High ceilings
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Show Apartment
Don't miss out on owning your own superbly designed apartment. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - MOVE WITH 5% DEPOSIT AND 75% MORTGAGE! Visit us to find out more.
Innovative layouts and stylish designs make these 2 bedroom apartments with open plan living space and welcoming bedrooms the perfect single storey homes.
FURNITURE PACKAGE INCLUDED
Available to view and ready for immediate occupation, this second floor 2 bedroom apartment with allocated parking boasts a contemporary layout but has been refurbished to the highest standards. Features include separate kitchen off of the large open plan living room/dining area. There is a handy utility room and separate cloakroom. There are two good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting an en suite shower room and bedroom two has direct access to the main bathroom. PLUS we have a range of schemes available to help make your move more affordable including if you have a house to sell, no problem, we could buy your current home so you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange* scheme - no need to instruct estate agents and incur their fees. Or with Help to Buy* you could move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. *Scheme terms and conditions apply
- Living Room/Dining Area - 7.12m x 7.00m 23'4" x 23'0"
- Kitchen - 2.79m x 2.76m 9'2" x 9'1"
- Master Bedroom - 4.88m x 2.86m 16'0" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.47m x 2.89m 11'5" x 9'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51577359.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.