2 bedroom apartment for saleRandall House - First Flr 2 Bed at Graylingwell Park, Connolly Way, off College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex , PO19 6PQ
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking space
- Energy efficient gas central heating
Innovative layouts and stylish designs make these 2 bedroom apartments with open plan living space and welcoming bedrooms the perfect single storey homes.
Stunning and boasting an innovative design, this first floor 2 bedroom refurbished apartment with allocated parking is available to view and ready for immediate occupation. Features include a separate kitchen and with a large living room/dining area. There are two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. PLUS we have a range of schemes available to help make your move more affordable including if you have a house to sell, no problem, we could buy your current home so you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange* scheme - no need to instruct estate agents and incur their fees. Or with Help to Buy* you could move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. *Scheme terms and conditions apply.
- Living Room/Dining Area - 5.57m x 5.55m 18'3" x 18'3"
- Kitchen - 3.23m x 2.87m 10'7" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.55m x 2.72m 11'8" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.75m x 2.84m 12'4" x 9'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51577362.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.