2 bedroom apartment for saleRandall House - Second Flr 2 Bed at Graylingwell Park, Connolly Way, off College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex , PO19 6PQ
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking space
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Show Apartment
Innovative layouts and stylish designs make these 2 bedroom apartments with open plan living space and welcoming bedrooms the perfect single storey homes.
A fantastic second floor 2 bedroom refurbished apartment, available to view and ready for immediate occupation. Features include a separate kitchen that seamlessly flows into the large open plan living room/dining area. There is a handy utility room and cupboard plus two good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room while bedroom two is served by the main bathroom. To complete this wonderful apartment there is allocated parking. PLUS, whether it's your first or next move, Help to Buy* could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. Talk to us today to find out how affordable your 2017 move to a brand new virtually maintenance free home could be. *Scheme terms and conditions apply
- Living Room/Dining Area - 8.06m x 7.20m 26'5" x 23'7"
- Kitchen - 3.62m x 2.64m 11'11" x 8'8"
- Master Bedroom - 4.22m x 3.66m 13'10" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.28m x 3.48m 14'1" x 11'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51577368.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.