3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Walnut at Graylingwell Park, Connolly Way, off College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex , PO19 6PQ
- Allocated parking space
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Two ensuites
A 2.5 storey home with a spacious living room/dining area, featuring French doors to the garden and double doors through to the kitchen. The first floor includes the family bathroom plus two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, while the top floor has the master bedroom with its en-suite shower room, storage cupboards and a private balcony.
An impressive 3 bedroom semi-detached 2.5 storey home with two parking spaces. The ground floor features include a separate kitchen with direct access to the spacious living room/dining area which benefits from double doors to the rear garden. There is a handy downstairs cloakroom and storage. On the first floor, there are two double bedrooms one with an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom is also located here. Bedroom 1 which occupies the entire second floor and has an en-suite shower room and balcony really is the ultimate retreat. PLUS we have a range of schemes available to help make your move more affordable including if you have a house to sell, no problem, we could buy your current home so you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange* scheme - no need to instruct estate agents and incur their fees. Or with Help to Buy* you could move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. *Scheme terms and conditions apply
- Living Room/Dining Area - 5.64m x 4.89m 18'6" x 16'1"
- Kitchen - 4.02m x 2.53m 13'2" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.46m x 2.93m 14'8" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.45m x 3.40m 14'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.48m x 3.32m 14'8" x 10'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51577374.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.