3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Hazel at Graylingwell Park, Connolly Way, off College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex , PO19 6PQ
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
A two storey home with a spacious kitchen/dining area, featuring French doors to the garden and double doors through to the living room. Upstairs the master bedroom has its own en suite shower room, plus there are two further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
- Living Room - 4.69m x 3.02m 15'4" x 9'11"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.49m x 4.40m 18'0" x 14'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.39m x 3.29m 14'5" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.25m x 2.70m 10'8" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 2.14m 10'11" x 7'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51577401.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.