5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sunnford A at Bartons Rise, Bartons Road, Havant, PO9
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Single garage
A 4 bedroom home featuring a spacious open plan living/dining room with bi fold doors, separate kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en suite and attached garage.
Superbly located within Barton's Rise, this 4 bedroom detached family home boasts attached garage that provides access to the rear and two parking spaces. Inside this wonderful home, there is a separate kitchen located at the front of the property while the extremely large living/dining area with bi-folding doors to the rear garden is located at the back of the house. The ground floor is completed with a cloakroom. Upstairs there are 4 good sized bedrooms, with bedroom 1 benefitting from an en suite shower room The family bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms. PLUS we have a range of schemes available to help make your move more affordable including if you have a house to sell, no problem, we could buy your current home so you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange* scheme - no need to instruct estate agents and incur their fees. Or with Help to Buy* you could move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. *Scheme terms and conditions apply
- Living/Dining Room - 7.43m x 5.59m 24'4" x 18'4"
- Kitchen - 3.98m x 2.90m 13'0" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.71m x 3.34m 12'2" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53m x 3.36m 11'7" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.82m x 2.00m 9'3" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.69m x 2.16m 8'10" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51577653.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.