4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Chelford at Bartons Rise, Bartons Road, Havant, PO9
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Single garage
A 4 bedroom home featuring a spacious kitchen with French doors, semi open plan dining room with French doors, separate living room with double doors into the hallway, downstairs cloakroom and master bedroom with en suite and dressing area.
Ideally located in a quiet cul-de sac, this 4 spacious 4 bedroom home offers a garage and private parking. Inside the ground floor comprises of large kitchen with double doors to the rear garden, separate living room, study and dining room. The ground floor is completed with the downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, with bedroom 1 boasting a dressing area and en suite shower room. The family bathroom serves the rest of the bedrooms. PLUS we have a range of schemes available to help make your move more affordable including if you have a house to sell, no problem, we could buy your current home so you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange* scheme - no need to instruct estate agents and incur their fees. Or with Help to Buy* you could move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. *Scheme terms and conditions apply
- Living Room - 5.11m x 3.08m 16'9" x 10'1"
- Kitchen - 5.14m x 4.78m 16'10" x 15'8"
- Dining Room - 3.52m x 3.00m 11'6" x 9'10"
- Study - 3.00m x 2.66m 9'10" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.14m x 3.56m 16'10" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.92m x 3.14m 12'10" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.69m x 3.03m 12'1" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.15m x 3.03m 10'4" x 9'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51577656.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.