2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Andrew Mid - Plot 188 at Almond Park, Pinkie Road, Musselburgh, EH21
- French doors maximise light into the lounge/dining room and offer easy access to the private rear garden.
- Fully-fitted kitchen is bright and airy with views to the front garden.
- Large cupboard in the central hallway provides a useful storage solution.
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa.
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience.
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms offer plenty of space to relax in.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty.
The fully-fitted kitchen overlooks the front garden, whilst the lounge/dining area has French doors to the rear garden to maximise the outdoors. Hall storage and a downstairs WC are handy additions, plus two bedrooms and a family bathroom make this home ideal for families.
- Kitchen - 2.06m x 3.30m, 6'8'' x 10'10''
- Living Room - 3.98m x 3.58m, 13'1'' x 11'9''
- Master Bedroom - 3.98m x 3.58m, 13'0'' x 11'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98m x 2.40m, 13'1'' x 7'10''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51580578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-11323-188_2_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.