4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eynsham - Plot 126 at Westlands, Hurst Lane, Auckley, DN9 3NW
- Contemporary 4 bedroom detached home
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast area and French doors leading out to the rear garden
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the property
- Separate dining room with double doors through to the lounge
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second bedroom also with en-suite shower room
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms and stylish family bathroom
- Integral garage with driveway
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
The Eynsham is a superb 4 bedroom detached home which provides all the practicality and living space you could need.
A fitted kitchen with breakfast area features French doors leading to the rear garden. The spacious lounge overlooks the front of the property and features double doors leading to a separate dining area, ideal for entertaining guests.
On the first floor there is the master bedroom which features an en-suite shower room for added privacy. For even more luxury, the second bedroom also has an en-suite shower room. Two further bedrooms and the stylish family bathroom are located off the central landing.
The property also benefits from an integral garage.
- Kitchen - 2.50m x 2.98m, 8'3'' x 9'10''
- Lounge - 3.32m x 5.59m, 10'11'' x 18'4''
- Dining Room - 2.96m x 2.98m, 9'9'' x 9'10''
- Breakfast Area - 2.60m x 2.98m, 8'7'' x 9'10''
- Master Bedroom - 3.38m x 4.59m, 12'10'' x 15'1''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.16m x 3.66m, 13'8"x 12'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.57m x 3.33m, 8'5" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.13m x 2.71m, 10'3" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51580638.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-10653-126_4_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.