5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Stanton - Plot 127 at Westlands, Hurst Lane, Auckley, DN9 3NW
- Five bedroom traditional double fronted detached home
- Spacious kitchen and dining area which spans the full width of the home with French doors to rear garden
- Flexible study which could double up as a child's playroom
- Welcoming lounge overlooking the front garden
- Master bedroom complete with en-suite shower room including half wall tiling
- Four further double bedrooms all with access to a shower room or bathroom
- Family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Separate single garage
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
The five bedroom Stanton detached home provides spacious and flexible living areas over three floors and would ideally suit those looking for contemporary, luxury living.
The spacious lounge overlooks the front of the property, whilst a large kitchen/dining room spans the entire width of the home, and features French doors to the rear garden. A separate study provides the perfect place to concentrate, and there's also a handy downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor landing leads to a large en-suite master bedroom, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Two additional double bedrooms, one of which could be used as a lounge for older children, a games room or a media room, occupy the top floor along with a shower room.
- Kitchen - 3.94m x 3.12m, 12'11" x 10'3"
- Dining area - 3.90m x 2.86m, 12'10" x 9'5"
- Lounge - 3.75m x 4.11m, 12'4" x 13'6"
- Study - 1.96m x 2.72m, 6'5" x 8'11"
- Master bedroom -
2.95m x 5.27m
, 9'8" x 17'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.57m x 3.33m, 8'5" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.57m x 3.69m, 8'5" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.95m x 4.31m, 9'8" x 14'2"
- Bedroom 5/Family room - 3.75m x 4.31m, 12'4" x 14'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51580644.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-10653-127_5_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.