3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ingleton - Plot 122 at Albion Gate, Farington Business Park, Leyland, PR25
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- UPGRADED KITCHEN INCLUDING INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
Over 3 floors, The Ingleton offers flexible family living. On the ground floor, the spacious living room is perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing, and benefits from French doors to the rear garden. The modern kitchen / dining area brings the family together for meal times. The downstairs cloakroom completes the ground floor.
The first floor is home to two of the three bedrooms - one single and one double - as well as a family bathroom.
On the second floor you'll find the master double bedroom, complete with its own en suite shower room, for added luxury.
- Kitchen/dining area - 5.52m x 2.91m , 18'1" x 9'6"
- Living room - 3.93m x 3.80m , 12'11" x 12'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.93m x 3.79m , 12'11" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.39m x 1.90m , 11'1" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 1
- 3.93m x 3.73m , 12'11" x 12'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51580671.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20254-122_3_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.