2 bedroom apartment for saleMilsey at Barratt @ Portobello, Baileyfield Road, Edinburgh, EH15
- First floor apartment
- 5% deposit with Help to Buy
- Two double bedrooms
- Open-plan living area
- En suite to master bedroom
- Storage throughout
- Family bathroom
- 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- Just 3 miles from the city centre
- Close to Edinburgh's only beach
The Milsey is a LIGHT AND SPACIOUS apartment with an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN, LOUNGE AND DINING AREA great for enjoying with family and friends. Off the hall you will find TWO GENEROUSLY SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with the master bedroom benefiting from its own EN SUITE. You will also find a family bathroom and two storage cupboards located in the hall.
- Kitchen - 3.15 x 3.2m (10'4'' x 10'5'')
- Lounge - 3.14 x 4.25m (10'3'' x 13'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.92 x 4.99m (9'6'' x 16'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.92 x 1.5m (6'3'' x 4'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.58 x 4.04m (8'5'' x 13'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 2.14m (6'3'' x 7'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51585147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.