4 bedroom detached house for saleBlair at Newton Park, Newton Farm Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72
- Feature entrance canopy
- Separate kitchen
- Living/dining room
- French doors
- Master bedroom en suite
- Wardrobes to beds 1 and 2
French doors add a focal point to the living and dining room, while the arrangement of the adjoining kitchen keeps cooking and household management separate from the social space without any loss of convenience. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower, and the fourth bedroom could become a useful home office.
Parking - Single Garage
- Dining - 3.497 x 2.728 metre
- Kitchen - 2.605 x 3.395 metre
- Living - 3.497 x 3.632 metre
- WC - 1.98 x 1.1 metre
- Bathroom - 1.885 x 2.167 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.015 x 2.736 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.604 x 3.258 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.45 x 3.033 metre
- En-Suite - 2.221 x 1.255 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.101 x 4.413 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51694854.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8053140000002_4_50_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.