4 bedroom detached house for saleGlenmuir at Newton Park, Newton Farm Road, Cambuslang, Glasgow, G72
The beautifully proportioned bay windowed lounge, as perfect for entertaining as it is for evenings with the family, and the wonderfully practical kitchen and dining room with its french doors and separate utility room, form the heart of this attractive and adaptable home. One of the four bedrooms is en-suite, and two have built-in wardrobes.
Parking - Single Garage
- DiningKitchen - 6.21 x 3.439 metre
- Lounge - 3.48 x 5.649 metre
- Utility - 1.815 x 1.845 metre
- WC - 1.815 x 1.494 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.48 x 4.082 metre
- En-Suite - 2.006 x 1.422 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.439 x 4.041 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.987 x 3.736 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.697 x 2.977 metre
- Bathroom - 2.242 x 2.605 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8053140000006_4_53_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.