5 bedroom detached house for saleAyr Det at Lady Victoria Grange, Jeanette Stewart Drive Newtongrange EH22 4EA
- Entrance porch
- Open plan kitchen/family room
- Sun lounge
- Utility room
- Dining room
- Two en suite bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite bath & shower
- Wardrobes to bedrooms 1,2 & 3
- Detached garage
From the welcoming porch to the en-suite facilities in two of the five bedrooms, this is an outstandingly prestigious home. The many superb features include a lounge opening on to a delightful pergola, and the triple-aspect kitchen adjoining a magnificent sun lounge.
Parking - Double Garage
- Master Bedroom - 3.985 x 3.598 metre
- En-Suite 1 - 2.141 x 3.015 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.552 x 3.297 metre
- En-Suite 2 - 1.892 x 1.854 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.055 x 4.042 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.985 x 2.569 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.925 x 2.865 metre
- Bathroom - 1.892 x 2.043 metre
- Dining - 3.956 x 4.631 metre
- KitchenFamily - 8.066 x 3.806 metre
- Lounge - 3.971 x 6.982 metre
- Sun Lounge - 2.998 x 2.452 metre
- Utility - 2.594 x 2.453 metre
- WC - 1.583 x 1.882 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51695082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052920000017_5_34_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.