3 bedroom detached house for saleMalory at Eyre View, Newbold Road, Newbold, Chesterfield, S41
- Feature Bay Window
- Spacious Lounge
- French Doors
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bed En-Suite
- Family Bathroom
- NHBC Warranty
The FEATURE BAY WINDOW that adds character to the elevation also introduces an IMPRESSIVE FOCAL POINT to the LOUNGE, while FRENCH DOORS keep the KITCHEN and DINING ROOM bright, cool and welcoming. An inviting staircase leads to an EN-SUITE MASTER BEDROOM.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.85 x 5.257 metre
- Kitchen - 1.852 x 3.692 metre
- Dining - 1.95 x 3.692 metre
- WC - 2.006 x 1.02 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.85 x 3.047 metre
- En-Suite - 2.844 x 1.117 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.019 x 4.192 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.838 x 3.547 metre
- Bathroom - 3.01 x 1.7 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51695118.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8111280000004_3_53_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.