4 bedroom detached house for saleThornbury at Hawthorn Rise, Windsor Avenue, Newton Abbot, TQ12
- Was £314,995 Now £309,995
- Move in this summer
- Upgrades included worth £4,900
- Large open plan kitchen & utility room
- 3 double bedrooms
- South east facing garden
- En suite master bedroom
- Single bedroom
- French doors to the garden
- A great selection of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
WAS £314,995, NOW £309,995. THIS HOME HAS UPGRADES INCLUDED WORTH £4,900. The Thornbury is a delightful detached home with a dual aspect lounge with French doors opening to the garden, an open-plan kitchen, dining room and utility area. The first floor has three double bedrooms with en suite master bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 6.6 x 4.11m (21'7'' x 13'5'')
- Lounge - 6.6 x 3.15m (21'7'' x 10'4'')
- Utility - 2.07 x 1.66m (6'9'' x 5'5'')
- Wc - 1.66 x 1.55m (5'5'' x 5'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.85 x 3.01m (12'7'' x 9'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.7 x 1.86m (5'6'' x 6'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.72 x 2.66m (15'5'' x 8'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.54 x 2.76m (11'7'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.28 x 1.91m (10'8'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 1.84m (6'1'' x 6'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51726726.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_65. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.