4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rosebury at Chacefield View, Glasgow Road, Denny, FK6
- Milan inspired kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors
- Integral garage
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Open plan living
- Available with Part Exchange
- Raised ceiling heights and raised profile skirting
Inspired by you, The Rosebury (plot 302) is a 4 bedroom detached home designed especially for families. Upon entering the property you are greeted by the entrance hall which leads off to the designer-led kitchen featuring fully integrated appliances. The rear of the ground floor also boasts a beautiful family room with bi-folding doors that lead onto an outside entertaining area. Located at the front of the property is a spacious lounge allowing floods of light. A personnel door leads conveniently from the hallway into the integral single garage, which also benefits from light and power.
On the first floor, the master bedroom suite provides fantastic fitted sliding wardrobes and features a superb ensuite shower room. Three further double bedrooms are also located on this floor and a superior family bathroom that features contemporary sanitaryware with a panel to co-ordinate with the full height and feature wall tiles from the very latest collections.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.