3 bedroom house for saleThe Holnicote at Laurel Grove, Bishopsfield Road, Fareham, PO14
- Large Three Storey Family Home
- Spacious Lounge
- Three Superb Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Room with French Doors leading to the Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and Fitted Wardrobes
- Luxury Bathroom
- South facing garden
- Help to Buy Available!
- 10 Year Warranty and 2 Years Build Guarantee
Plot 91 - The Holnicote a Delightful home featuring SPACIOUS lounge and an IMPRESSIVE kitchen / dining area with French doors leading to the rear south facing garden.
Upstairs, you will find a FANTASTIC family bathroom, three DOUBLE bedrooms, with the master bedroom occupying the whole of the top floor with dressing area, and benefitting from both FITTED WARDROBES and superb EN SUITE facilities.
Also features a SINGLE GARAGE and PARKING space.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Lounge - 3.61 x 4.44
(11'10" x 14'7" )
- KitchenDining area - 3.67 x 3.85
(12'0" x 12'8")
- Utility area - 1.01 x 2.08
(3'4" x 6'10")
- cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 4.75 x 3.23
(15'7" x 10'7")
- Bedroom three - 2.61 x 3.01
(8'7" x 9'10")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 3.68 x 3.23
(12'1" x 10'7")
- Dressing area - 3.68 x 3.23
(12'1" x 10'7" excl robes)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_91. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.