4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Calder at Burngreen Brae, Kilsyth, Glasgow, G65
- Spacious 4 bedroom home offering practical and flexible living
- Welcoming reception hall
- Stunning lounge with feature bay window
- Spacious open plan kitchen with French doors and sidelights providing exceptional natural daylight
- Large dining room
- Separate utility room
- Stunning master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Bathroom with separate additional shower
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 1604 sq. ft of living space
The Calder 4 bedroom detached villa ground floor comprises of the kitchen, family/breakfast area, dining room, lounge, utility room, downstairs WC. The upstairs of the villa has all 4 bedrooms, the master with ensuite, and bathroom.
Development descriptionA charming mix of three, four and five bed homes in Kilsyth
When you think of an idyllic rural retreat, you don't usually associate it with all of the advantages of the city. Well, think again. Nestled between lush green land that's teeming with wildlife and a small scenic loch, is Burngreen Brae - a charming, contemporary mix of fabulous townhouses, detached villas and semi-detached homes.
Yet Burngreen Brae still retains a Glasgow postcode - as the bustling city centre is less than a half-hour commute. The town of Kilsyth is noted for its natural beauty. Whether you choose to picnic or play tennis in the nearby Burngreen Park, or explore the enchanted grounds of Colzium house, there's much to find and fascinate.
With four hundred years of history Kilsyth is a town with its own distinctive personality. Like any other country town life here is at your own pace but just a short drive away you have the major centres of Glasgow, Edinburgh and, even closer, historic Stirling. This pleasant town, in such attractive countryside, is the ideal setting for your new Dawn home.
Parking - Driveway
- Kitchen - 3.59m x 2.90m 11'9" x 9'6"
- Family/Breakfast - 3.59m x 2.60m 11'9" x 8'6"
- Dining Room - 3.89m x 2.99m 12'9" x 9'9"
- Lounge - 5.68m x 3.77m 18'7" x 12'4"
- Utility - 2.06m x 2.02m 6'9" x 6'7"
- WC - 1.67m x 1.40m 5'5" x 4'7"
- Master Bedroom - 4.75m x 3.00m 15'7" x 9'10"
- Ensuite - 2.32m x 1.72m 7'7" x 5'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.61m x 2.91m 11'0" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.95m x 3.34m 10'11" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.34m x 2.62m 10'11" x 8'7"
- Bathroom - 2.10m x 1.89m 6'10" x 6'2"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CalrBbP2_4_54_100826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dawn Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.