4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Titchfield at Bloor Homes at Alderley Gate, Manchester Road, Congleton, CW12
- All properties on this development are FREEHOLD
- Help to Buy Available
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Beautiful Location with great transport links
- Detached garage.
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher
Cool, calm and sophisticated, the Titchfield four bedroom detached family home is enveloped in light and comfort. Located on our Alderley Gate development in Congleton, just a stones throw away from the breath taking Peak District National Park and on the outskirts of the affluent Cheshire Triangle villages of Alderley Edge, Wilmslow and Prestbury, this really could be the perfect new home and lifestyle you have been looking for.
The impressive Kitchen/ Dining area is the complete width of the house and boasts a stunning fitted Symphony kitchen which offers an abundance of storage facilities, cleverly hidden within contemporary kitchen cupboards, combined with high specification Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher. French doors open out directly off the dining area onto the patio, making this an ideal space for entertaining. The elegant lounge has a feature bay window allowing the light to flood in, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. A convenient utility cupboard off the hall and cloakroom complete the ground floor.
The first floor is home to four generous sized bedrooms. Enjoy privacy and peace and quiet in the spacious master bedroom, with it’s own en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, both of which can be personalised to suit your individual taste and décor. The remaining three bedrooms all share the luxurious family bathroom with separate bath, contemporary Roca sanitary ware and luxury Porcelanosa tiling.
Externally this home benefits from a detached garage and a private driveway for two cars.
- Lounge - 5.28 x 3.43
(17'4" x 11'3" inc bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 6.20 x 3.11
(20'4 x 10'2)
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.24
(4'10" x 4'1")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.58 x 3.13
(8'5 x 10'3 exc robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.12 x 2.45
(10'3" x 8'00")
- Bedroom three - 2.37 x 3.15
(7'10" x 10'4")
- Bedroom four - 2.56 x 2.29
(8'5" x 7'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_15_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.