4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Wolvesey at The Birches, Southfleet Road, Swanscombe, DA10
The Wolvesey key features:
- 4 bedroom family home
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room with garden access
- Front aspect dining/family room
- Spacious first floor living room
- En suites to master bedroom and bedroom 4
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Car barn & parking
The ground floor consists of a dining/family room and a spacious open plan kitchen/breakfast room with access to the garden
through double doors.
The first floor features a spacious living room with two rear windows and a bedroom with en suite.
The second floor contains a family bathroom and three bedrooms, including the master bedroom with en suite.
Window and door positions and styles may vary. Please check with your sales adviser for details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.