5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Strand at Limes Place, London Road, Canterbury, CT2
The Strand key features:
- 5 bedroom home
- Master bedroom with En suite
- Spacious living room
- Open plan kitchen/dining and family area
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
The ground floor contains the large living room, downstairs cloakroom and open plan kitchen/dining and family area which feature French doors that open into the rear garden.
The first floor contains 5 bedrooms (bedroom 5 could be used as a study), alongside the family sized bathroom.
Price is available subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
- Living Room - 4.83 x 3.47 metre
- Kitchen/Family/Dining Room - 8.44 x 3.22 metre
- Bedroom One - 4.48 x 3.47 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.57 x 2.89 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.65 x 3.28 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.43 x 2.54 metre
- Bedroom Five/Study - 2.45 x 2.34 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.