4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dryden at Kinnaird Park, Hamilton Road, Larbert, FK5
The Dryden's key
plan kitchen/breakfast/family and dining room with French doors to rear
bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobes
1, 2, 3 and 4 with joint en suites
The kitchen/breakfast/family and dining room feature's French
doors to the rear garden. The lounge is ideally located at the front of the
home next door to the hall. There is a utility room with outside access and a
The first floor features four generously-proportioned
bedrooms, a study and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en suite and
en suite, plus bedrooms one, two, three and four have a joint en suite.
Price is available subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family/Dining room - 10.38 x 3.28 metre
- Utility - 2.33 x 2.3 metre
- Lounge - 5.57 x 3.48 metre
- Cloakroom - 1.8 x 1.1 metre
- Double Garage - 5.01 x 4.96 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.83 x 3.21 metre
- Bathroom - 2.69 x 1.93 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.67 x 3.1 metre
- Bedroom One - 4.23 x 3.52 metre
- Study - 3.07 x 2.13 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.68 x 3.16 metre
- En suite 1 - 2.77 x 2.3 metre
- En suite 2 - 2.5 x 1.88 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.