5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oxford at Denewood, Ingleby Barwick, TS17
The Oxford key features:
- Separate downstairs study
- Utility room
- Spacious kitchen/dining/family room with French doors to rear garden
- Separate lounge
- En suite to master bedroom and Jack and Jill en suite to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Integral double garage
The ground floor encompasses a separate lounge with French doors to outside, a study, utility, spacious kitchen/dining/family room with French doors to outside and a convenient downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor holds The Oxford's five bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom features an en suite and bedrooms two and three feature a Jack and Jill en suite.
Price is available subject to status, terms and conditions apply.
- Living room - 4.61 x 4.12 metre
- Kitchen/dining/family room - 6.6 x 6.3 metre
- Study - 3.37 x 2.3 metre
- Master bedroom - 8.26 x 5.24 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.61 x 4.19 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.37 x 3.08 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.08 x 2.84 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 2.81 x 2.63 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.