6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Crichton at Templar Heights, Off Capelrig Road, Barcapel, Newton Mearns, G77
- 6 bedroom home
- Spacious lounge
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family
- Separate dining room
- Storage cupboard in master
- Double garage
floor features a spacious hallway with direct access to rear, and leads on to a
generously sized lounge privately situated to the rear of the house. Also off
the hall is an open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room, a separate dining room with
bright triple windows, downstairs WC/cloakroom, and utility room. The double
garage provides ample parking.
floor contains 6 bedrooms, including both bedrooms 1 and 2 with wardrobes and
en suites. Optional wardrobes are
available in bedrooms 3 and 4. A large storage cupboard is situated off the
main upstairs landing as well as a family sized bathroom.
- Lounge - 3.96 x 5.98 metre
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 3.95 x 4.41 metre
- Family Room - 3.07 x 4.4 metre
- Utility - 2.47 x 2.02 metre
- Dining Room - 3.18 x 4.8 metre
- Cloaks - 1.2 x 2.02 metre
- Double Garage - 5.39 x 5.68 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 4.69 x 3.51 metre
- En suite 1 - 3.38 x 1.93 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.66 x 4.5 metre
- En suite 2 - 1.88 x 2.23 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 4.61 x 3.29 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.76 x 3 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 2.54 x 3.29 metre
- Bedroom 6 - 3.38 x 2.5 metre
- Bathroom - 2.91 x 1.99 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6_95. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.