2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Alnwick at Weavers Wharf, Old Church Road, Little Heath, Coventry, CV6
The Alnwick key features:
- 2 bedroom home
- Open plan dining room and kitchen
- Front aspect living room
- Car parking space
The ground floor features a spacious hallway, downstairs cloakroom, generously sized lounge and open plan dining room and kitchen.
The first floor contains 2 spacious bedrooms, including the master suite with storage cupboard as well as a family sized bathroom.
- Living Room - 4.5 x 2.9 metre
- Kitchen/Dining - 3.88 x 2.49 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.88 x 2.61 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.88 x 2.49 metre
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.7 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.