3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Clayton Corner at Saltram Meadow, Broxton Drive, Plymstock, Plymouth, PL9
The Clayton Corner Key Features:
- 3 bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Bedroom 1 with en suite
- Family bathroom
The ground floor contains a spacious living room, a downstairs cloakroom, separate utility with outside access and a large dual aspect open plan kitchen/diner.
The first floor features all 3 bedrooms, bedroom 1 also featuring an en suite, and a family bathroom.
- Living room - 3.11 x 5.63 metre
- Kitchen/Dining room - 2.87 x 5.63 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 5.63 x 3.17 metre
- En suite - 2.2 x 1.2 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.24 x 2.8 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.8 x 2.3 metre
- Bathroom - 2.19 x 1.88 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.