2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Alnwick at Saltram Meadow, Broxton Drive, Plymstock, Plymouth, PL9
Alnwick Key features
- 2 double bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner with garden access
- Downstairs cloakroom
- South west facing Garden
- Wheelchair accessibility
- 10 year LABC warranty
Buying at Saltram meadow means you'll be able to enjoy all the amenities that have been planned for the near future, including a new school, new shops and local businesses.
This new build development in Saltram Meadow has easy access to The Ride which has as a riverside path along the river Plym to Saltram Estate. With scenic views along the way, it is perfect for dog walking, cyclists, and families. The stunning Saltram House and parklands is a largely undiscovered treasure which has been the home of sophistication and extravagance for centuries. Just a 15 minute drive from Saltram Meadow is local beaches and a spectacular stretch of coastline alongside dramatic cliff tops. There's always plenty to do in Plymouth with a vast array of attractions on offer. There is a regular bus services just outside of the developments, with links across Plymouth. Saltram Meadow is served by a selection of schools including Dunstone Primary and Phomplett Primary, both just one mile away and Oreston Primary slightly further afield. We are building a brand new school on the development due to open in the future. The development is also close to Plymstock School and Coombe Dean are both local senior schools, offering academic facilities for children aged 11 and upwards.
With local amenities nearby:
Morrison supermarket is within a short walking distance.
Saltram House and Parklands: 1.5 miles
Wembury Beach: 5 miles
Plymouth City Centre: 2.7 miles
Exeter: 43 miles
Train Station 2.6 Miles
LABC 10 year Guarantee
- Kitchen/Dining room - 3.88 x 2.49 metre
- Living room - 4.51 x 2.89 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.88 x 2.61 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.88 x 2.49 metre
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.7 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.