3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Newmore at Lowlands, Bredisholm Road, Baillieston, G69
The Newmore Key Features:
- Separate entrance hallway
- Front aspect lounge
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- French doors leading to rear garden from dining room
- Under stair storage cupboard
- Cloakroom with opening window
- Privately allocated parking
- Optional wardrobes
The ground floor features a spacious front aspect lounge, leading to the kitchen. The kitchen/dining area enjoys views over the rear garden, as well as French doors giving access to the rear garden.
The first floor contains The Newmore's 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. Bedroom 1 features an en suite, with optional wardrobes also available.
Disclaimer: There are variations of each house type. Please ask a sales advisor for more information on the type of Newmore used at this development.
- Lounge - 3.63 x 4.64 metre
- Kitchen/dining - 4.72 x 2.88 metre
- WC - 1.07 x 2.06 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 2.97 x 3.15 metre
- En suite - 1.7 x 2.41 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.43 x 3.01 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.2 x 2.25 metre
- Bathroom - 2.43 x 1.7 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.