4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Aberlour at Carron Park, Cotland Drive, Falkirk, FK2
The Aberlour Key Features:
- Separate lounge
doors leading to the garden area from the spacious kitchen
bedroom with en suite shower room
garage with drive
The Aberlour opens to a large entrance hall that leads to
the principle rooms within, including: the separate dining/family room – ideal
for entertaining with friends and family, a light and open aspect lounge, a
practical downstairs cloakroom and a spacious kitchen that offers access to the
garden area via French doors.
Upstairs, the landing area leads to the master bedroom,
complemented by its very own en suite shower room and optional wardrobe space.
The further three double rooms on this floor are all served by the contemporary
- Lounge - 3 x 4.11 metre
- Kitchen - 4.37 x 3.23 metre
- Dining/Family - 2.95 x 3.25 metre
- WC - 1.09 x 1.83 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.25 x 3.28 metre
- En suite - 1.19 x 2.39 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.87 x 3.28 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05 x 2.26 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.67 x 2.97 metre
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.11 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_95. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.