4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Kendal at Archery Fields, Shillingston Drive, Shrewsbury, SY1
The Kendal key features:
- Detached four bedroom home
- Integral garage
- Open plan kitchen/family and dining room
- French doors to the rear garden from family room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
The ground floor consists of a spacious kitchen, dining and family room with French doors to the rear, living room and downstairs cloakroom.
The first floor contains four bedrooms, including master bedroom with en suite and family bathroom. There is also a handy cupboard on the landing.
- Living room - 4.29 x 3.15 metre
- Kitchen/Dining/Family room - 7.32 x 2.67 metre
- Master bedroom - 4.06 x 3.4 metre
- En suite - 2.29 x 1.19 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.29 x 3.15 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.18 x 2.72 metre
- Bedroom 4/Study - 2.97 x 2.29 metre
- Bathroom - 2.16 x 1.85 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_98. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.