3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Greyfriars at Whitewater Glade, Greatham Avenue, Stockton-On-Tees, TS18
The Greyfriars Key features:
- 3 bedrooms
- Dual aspect living room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Open plan Kitchen and breakfast
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Separate dining room
The ground floor of this home consists of a practical downstairs
cloakroom, a kitchen and breakfast area and a separate dining room.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the spacious living room -
complemented by a Juliet balcony and a master bedroom with its very own
The final floor of this home offers the remaining two bedrooms, both of which are served by the family bathroom.
- Kitchen/Breakfast - 3.99 x 3.91 metre
- Dining Room - 3.02 x 2.72 metre
- Lounge - 3.99 x 2.79 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.99 x 2.87 metre
- En-suite - 2.01 x 1.37 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.99 x 2.92 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.99 x 3.1 metre
- Bathroom - 1.91 x 1.7 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.