4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Baldwin at Morley Park, Pomphlett Farm Industrial Estate, Broxton Drive, Plymstock, Plymouth, PL9
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast/family area and garden access
- Bedroom 4 can be used as a study
- First floor living room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
There are three doors leading off from a large hallway onto a downstairs cloakroom, open plan kitchen/breakfast/family area and a study - this can be used as a fourth bedroom if you prefer. The large kitchen/breakfast/family area has an under-stairs storage cupboard and French doors leading out on to the rear garden, perfect for outside entertaining.
The first floor of the Baldwin features a spacious front aspect living room, a large double bedroom and family bathroom.
Two large double bedrooms are situated on the second floor, including the master which has its own en suite. There is also a large storage cupboard off the landing.
- Kitchen - 2.9 x 2.45 metre
- Breakfast/Family area - 5.65 x 2.53 metre
- Study/Bedroom 4 - 3.28 x 1.97 metre
- Living room - 4.43 x 3.26 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 5.65 x 2.93 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.43 x 2.32 metre
- Master bedroom - 5.65 x 2.92 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.