4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Wilder at Morley Park, Pomphlett Farm Industrial Estate, Broxton Drive, Plymstock, Plymouth, PL9
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast/family area and garden access
- First floor living room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
The hallway of the Wilder leads to a downstairs cloakroom and an open plan kitchen/breakfast/family area. This large space offers an under-stairs storage cupboard and access to the rear garden, perfect for outside entertaining.
The Wilder has a large front aspect living room on the first floor, a handy WC and a spacious master bedroom with en suite.
The second floor has three bedrooms of varying sizes, one of which has an en suite and another with a single built-in wardrobe. There is also a family bathroom and a storage cupboard.
- Kitchen - 4.6 x 2.85 metre
- Breakfast/Family area - 2.9 x 4.18 metre
- Master bedroom - 6.8 x 2.74 metre
- Living room - 4.9 x 3.64 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 5.5 x 2.55 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.73 x 2.98 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.15 x 3.2 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.