4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Swift at Morley Park, Broxton Drive, Plymstock, PL9 7BG
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast/family area and garden access
- The study can be used as a fifth bedroom
- First floor dual aspect living room with bay window
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
The hallway of the Swift leads to a downstairs cloakroom, open plan kitchen/breakfast/family area and a front aspect study which can also be used as a fifth bedroom. The large dual aspect kitchen/breakfast/family area has an under-stairs storage cupboard and French doors leading out on to the rear garden, perfect for outside entertaining.
The Swift has a large dual aspect living room with bay window on the first floor, along with a handy WC and spacious master bedroom with en suite.
The second floor has a large landing with storage cupboard, three bedrooms of varying sizes and a family bathroom.
- Breakfast/family area - 7.39 x 2.38 metre
- Kitchen - 3.9 x 2.5 metre
- Bedroom 5/Study - 3.18 x 1.9 metre
- Master bedroom - 7.39 x 3.39 metre
- Living room - 3.8 x 4.65 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 5 x 2.39 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 4.1 x 3.04 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.2 x 2.45 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.