3 bedroom town house for saleThe Bickleigh at Canalside, Upton Drive, Burton-On-Trent, DE14
The Bickleigh key features:
- Spacious kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Spacious living room
- 3 bedrooms
The Bickleigh opens into the spacious kitchen/dining room, ideal for entertaining with family and friends alike. The remaining rooms on this floor include; a practical downstairs cloakroom and a well pro-portioned living room.
Upstairs, a hallway leads to two double bedrooms and the family bathroom that serves all three bedrooms in this home.
The final floor of The Bickleigh is home to the master bedroom.
- Kitchen/dining room - 3.62 x 2.71 metre
- Living room - 4.57 x 3.62 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.62 x 3.19 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.62 x 2.71 metre
- Bathroom - 2.43 x 1.71 metre
- Bedroom One - 5.9 x 2.59 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.