4 bedroom detached house for saleTeviot 4 at The Larches, Off Raeswood Drive, Glasgow, G53
- Feature Bay Window
- Twin French doors
- Juliet Balcony to Master Bedroom
- Wardrobe to Beds 1&2
- Two En-Suite Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Double Garage
An impressive hall opens to a baywindowed lounge and a wonderfully flexible family kitchen and dining room, both incorporating french doors. The en-suite master bedroom features a delightful dormer french window that adds an individual, luxurious touch.
Parking - Double Garage
- KitchenFamilyDining - 4.712 x 7.934 metre
- Lounge - 3.637 x 5.302 metre
- Utility - 1.968 x 2.455 metre
- WC - 1.968 x 1.078 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.443 x 7.091 metre
- EnSuite 1 - 2.578 x 2.233 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.026 x 3.261 metre
- EnSuite 2 - 2.922 x 1.2 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.66 x 2.647 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.66 x 2.555 metre
- Bathroom - 3.503 x 1.975 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52100976.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052760000006_4_29_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.