4 bedroom detached house for saleSwan Street, Sible Hedingham, Essex
- Brand New Four Bedroom Detached House
- Excellent Specification
- Entrance Hall
- Front Reception Room
- Equipped and Fitted Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Lounge
- Bi Fold Doors Overlooking the Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
Situated on a NON-ESTATE LOCATION is this brand new four bedroom detached house located in a highly convenient position close to the centre of Sible Hedingham and offering excellent well planned living accommodation. In brief the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, front reception room, spacious and equipped open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with bi-fold doors opening to the enclosed rear garden. To the first floor four bedrooms with master bedroom and en-suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom with additional shower cubicle. Enclosed rear garden is approx. 45ft in depth (including patio), car port with additional allocated space in front.
Sible Hedingham lies in the Northern corner of Essex, close to both the Suffolk and Cambridgeshire borders. In terms of area it is the second largest village in Essex. The majority of people live within a few hundred yards of the main A1017 road which includes Queen St, Potter St, Swan St and Yeldham Road. The remainder of the village consists of a number of outlying Greens and Hamlets.
Sible Hedingham has primary and secondary schools, a public library, doctors' practice, public house and Post Office. The village centre includes a range of shops, including food stores, pharmacy, bakery and butcher. There are a number of meeting places in the village including the Village Hall, Baptist Church Hall and the Social Club.
Braintree Station 7.8 Miles
Braintree District Council
Property ref: 121_1807_4534517
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52147572.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4534517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heritage , Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.