4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ettrick at Lowlands, Bredisholm Road, Baillieston, G69
The large reception hallway leads you to the spacious lounge and separate formal dining room at the front of the property and through to the well equipped kitchen with family area. This bright room has french doors opening out to the rear garden - the perfect spot to relax on a summer's evening. There's also a separate utility room, convenient WC and under stair storage on this ground floor.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en suite, there are 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom, plus ample storage.
The Ettrick is the ideal home for growing families.
Disclaimer: There are variations of each house type. Please ask a sales
advisor for more information on the type of Ettrick used at this
- Lounge - 4.27 x 3.28 metre
- Kitchen/Family - 3.12 x 5.92 metre
- Dining - 3.05 x 2.64 metre
- Utility - 1.83 x 1.91 metre
- WC - 1.22 x 1.88 metre
- Bedroom 1 - 3.18 x 3.56 metre
- En Suite - 1.98 x 1.96 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.86 x 3.56 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.67 x 3.05 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.67 x 2.24 metre
- Bathroom - 1.98 x 2.21 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.