5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oxford at Marbury Meadows, Wrenbury, Cholmondeley Road, Wrenbury, CW5
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and French doors to rear garden
- Separate sitting room, study and utility/cloakroom
- Integrated appliances including:
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- Tenure: freehold
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
26FT OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining area with FRENCH DOORS to the rear. INTEGRATED APPLIANCES. Separate UTILITY and GROUND FLOOR STUDY. Sitting room with glazed doors leading into the dining area. En suite and built-in wardrobe to master bedroom.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open Thursday to Monday, 10am - 5pm
Sales manager: Jenny
Marbury Meadows is a carefully designed development of just 65 plots of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Ideally located on the outskirts of the picturesque Cheshire village of Wrenbury that sits beside the River Weaver and close to the scenic Shropshire Union Canal. Wrenbury is quintessentially English, with historic black and white cottages and the 16th century St Margaret's Church overlooking the pretty village green. There's a primary school, a post office and general stores, a doctors' surgery, village hall and a great range of sports facilities at the recreation ground and pavilion. A balanced living of a charming village with excellent commuter links both locally and nationally.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Kitchen/dining area - 8.00 x 3.60m ( 26' 3" x 11' 10")
- Sitting room - 5.80 x 3.80m (19' 0" x 12' 6")
- Study - 2.54 x 2.12m (8' 4" x 6' 11")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.88 x 3.62m (12' 8" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.08 x 3.01m (10' 1" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.62 x 2.70m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.05 x 2.97m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
- Bedroom 5 - 3.05 x 2.18m (10' 0" x 7' 2")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWREN-P508_5_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Mercia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.