4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Montpellier at Hazelmere, Crewe Road, Haslington, CW1
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Sitting room with French doors to garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Garage and parking
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.A home with OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining area with oven and hob. Sitting room with Bay window. FRENCH DOORS to the rear. EN SUITE and BUILT-IN wardrobe to bedroom 1. GARAGE
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Claire and Houyam
This attractive new development is on the edge of the historic and vibrant Cheshire village of Haslington and within easy reach of Crewe, Sandbach and Nantwich and the M6. Ask about the opportunity of your new home that could be wired for the future.
The village has a supermarket, bakery, sub post office, pubs, schools and health services, as well as sports and social clubs for all ages. The bustling town of Crewe with its excellent rail services is less than three miles from Haslington. At Hazelmere you can choose from a selection of traditional 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, each carefully designed to suit the needs of today's lifestyles. So if you're looking for a quality new home in an historic village with great transport links, your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Dining area - 3.15 x 3.08m (10' 4" x 10' 1")
- Kitchen - 3.76 x 2.45m (12' 4" x 8' 0")
- Sitting room - 5.60 x 4.28m (18' 4" x 14' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.98 x 3.19m (13' 1" x 10 6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.40 x 3.04m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.40 x 2.48m (11' 2" x 8' 2")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.44 x 2.41m (8' 0" x 7' 11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHASL-P403-Htb_4_51_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Merica. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.