4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Elm at Graylingwell Park, Connolly Way, off College Lane, Chichester, West Sussex , PO19 6PQ
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Energy efficient gas central heating
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Single garage
A three storey home with integral garage, downstairs cloakroom and open plan kitchen/dining area, with French doors to the garden. The first floor has a superb living room with double French doors to the balcony, plus master bedroom with en suite, while the second floor features three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.94m x 3.25m 19'6" x 10'8"
- Living Room - 5.94m x 4.44m 19'6" x 14'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.04m x 3.36m 16'6" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 5.79m x 3.35m 19'0" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.69m x 3.35m 12'1" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.99m x 2.49m 13'1" x 8'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52178871.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.